Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely week. I’m going on vacation in a couple of weeks so I thought it would be fitting to create a summer wish list. Zaful has some cute clothes at fairly affordable prices. When Zaful contacted me to work with them it was really hard to narrow it down to a few pieces. It took a while, but I’m finally I’m sharing with you my favorites from the store.
1. What’s a summer wish list without sunglasses? These Hollow Alloy Modern Quadrate Sunglasses are super cute. I love big black sunglasses. The gold details add a great touch. I think they look very classy and chic.
2. I’m in love with this Short Sleeve Crop Top and Leaf Print Shorts Suit . I love the print and I think it’s perfect to keep cool in the heat. If you’ve read my blog for a while, you will know that I’m a huge fan of the black and white color combo.
3. This Retro Embroidery Spaghetti Strap Tank Top is gorgeous! I love the slightly retro embroidery. This tank top would be perfect to wear with shorts or tucked into a skirt.
4. I’ve been obsessed with layered necklaces. I think this Triangle Stone Layered Necklace will go with so much. It will carry into fall well too.
5. No summer wishlist is complete without a bathing suit. I love the colors and the print of this Print Cut Out Halter Bikini Set. I’ve seen those cutouts a bunch lately.