Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely start to your week. Today I wanted to share with you my summer must-haves. These are my go to products that I couldn’t go without in the summer.
1. Floppy Hat
– I think floppy hats are perfect for summer. They keep the sun out of your eyes while also protecting your face from getting burnt. They’re also just really cute. If you would like to see how I’ve styled hats in the past I will have them linked here
– If you don’t feel like wearing a hat but want to keep the sun out of your eyes sunglasses are the perfect summer must-have. I love a cute pair of sunnies! I think the instantly dress up any outfit and make you super chic. These black cat eye sunglasses are one of my current favorites.
3. Sandals –
I live in sandals in the summer. Nothing else adorns my feet other than a pair of sandals all summer long. I’ve wanted to pick up a new pair lately and I think these are going to it. I love the gladiator look and all the straps. The colors are perfect, too!
4. Basic Cropped Tee – I am in love with just a basic plain white cropped tee. I think there is so much you can do with it. You can dress it up with a pair of high-waisted pants, a gorgeous statement necklace, and a pair of heels or you can dress it down with some high-waisted short, a pair of little tennis shoes and your hair in a messy bun. I’ve linked a couple different options because I couldn’t decide on just one, I’ll have the other one linked here.
5. High-Waisted Denim Shorts
are another summer must-have for me. I own about 10 pairs of them and I wear them all the time. These distressed ones are so cute! I think they would go great with the basic white tee that I mentioned above.
6. Dr. Jart BB Cream
– This stuff is the best! I have searched far and wide for a BB cream that has good coverage but was still light-weight and had a good SPF. This one has it all. It’s perfect if you’re going on vacation with an SPF of 45 it will protect you for longer than most other foundations. It lasts all day, also.
7. Tinted Lip Balm
– I can never remember to put lip products on or if I do I always forget to touch it up. So most days I don’t even bother with them. However on the days when I do want something I will go for a tinted lip balm, especially in the summer. It hydrates while giving you a bit of a color. I think they look so gorgeous on the lips with just the subtlest amount of color.
– I love dresses. I’ve said this before but they’re so easy just to throw on and go without having to think about anything. It gets pretty hot in the summer where I live, so a dress that is nice and airy is a must for me. This off-the-shoulder one is adorable!
I hope you all have a lovely week. If you missed my last post I will have it linked here. Follow me on my social medias. They’re linked in the side bar and down below.