Hi everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. My weekends have been quite busy lately and they aren’t slowing down anytime soon. I really like to look at outfit inspiration post. I like to see what everyone else would put together. Today I was browsing on the SheIn website and made a little SheIn outfit inspiration post from some of the items on their website.
- Black Cat Eye Reflective Lenses Sunglasses – I think that sunglasses can finish a whole outfit off. It’s been very sunny here lately so sunglasses are a must. I love these cute sunnies.
2. Navy Off The Shoulder Hollow Shift Dress – Off the shoulder dresses have been in lately. I’m loving the eyelet details on the sleeves and along the bottom. I always find dresses to be nice in the heat. I’ve noticed lately that I buy a lot of blue dresses, I’m not sure what it is about them but they always draw me in.
3. Brown Peep Toe Caged Cut Out Gladiator Sandals – I’ve been loving the look of gladiator sandals. I love the strappy look on shoes. Nude ones are perfect because they go with everything.
4. Camel Triangle Patch Flap Bag – Crossbody bags are a must in the summer for me. They’re so easy to throw on and go. I love being able to have two free hands to do things and not have to worry about your bag. I love the details of this triangle patch flap bag.
5. Golden Ring Pendant Chain Link Necklace – I really love dainty necklaces. I think it goes really well with this outfit. I didn’t want something huge and overpowering up top.
I hope you all enjoyed this SheIn outfit inspiration post. I can’t believe it’s already August. When did that happen? I feel like it was May a few weeks ago. I’m already getting excited about autumn and cooler weather. If you missed my last post I will have it linked here. I recently worked with SheIn if you would like to see my post with them I will have a link here. Also, I created a Facebook page this week. I’m not very good at Facebook, I’m more of a Twitter girl, but bear with me while I try to figure it out. If you aren’t already follow my Instagram, I’ll be doing some traveling in a few weeks and I’m sure I will be posting tons.